25.5.06

Portland, OR


Ras man! We soon gone yuh know man. B and I are taking off, leaving Portland. Some people ask me when I’ll be coming back? Shit I never been back yet to any other place I’ve lived. Not for the lack of a want to go, but because I looking ahead, seen.

Sorry for the sporadic blog. It started out as a project to work on my creative writing. And although I vowed to myself that it would not become a personal journal, in some ways it has. It’s inevitable. Now the need to be honest and have literary integrity surpasses all.

In the next three months I will be chronicling our trip to Venezuela. So please keep checking in once inna while.

Also be sure to check out phoresia.org. D. Lawless and I are working on a new project to revolutionize the universe. Well maybe not quite the universe but check it out anyway. It is still in it’s infancy but it should take more shape in the coming months.

By the way, please feel free to comment, compliment, and curse or whatever. It’s good to feel needed if ya know what I mean. Thanks for reading by the way.

ras

No comments: