9.10.08

to meat or not

lately I've been questioning my personal meat consumption for environmental and ethical reasons -which I won't go into here. some things are best dealt with on an individual level. it's funny though because it seems that the world conspires so that we see coincidences everywhere (I realize some may call these coincidences smart marketing). regardless, Banksy's latest art project poses the meat consumption question in a new and darkly humored way in the form of a pet store in New York City. Check out the clip.


you can read more about it at Wooster Collective

1 comment:

Gazelle said...

Definitely a topic worthy of a lot of discussion. I wish it got more attention, particularly from environmentalists. We're starting to see a change, but not enough in my opinion.

Al Gore should have addressed this in "An Inconvenient Truth" - it was a glaring omission from his film.